How To Configure Ij Start Canon Ts5300 Setup?
Canon Pixma TS5300 is an all-in-one printer with a compact design that fits perfectly on your work desk. Like most printers, it also supports both wired and wireless connections. The printer supports various mobile connectivity options, such as Apple AirPrint (iPhone, iPad, and Mac), Mopria (Android Smartphones and Tablets), and Canon’s own PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY application. Scanning and copying are made achievable with the help of a flatbed scanner. Overall the Canon TS5300 is easy to set up with minimal controls. Let us see more in detail about the ij Start Canon Ts5300 setup in the upcoming segments.
- Canon TS5300 printer.
- Power cord.
- Installation CD.
- Ink cartridges (Black and Color).
- Getting Started Guide.
- Warranty card and some paper work.
CANON TS5300 UNBOXING AND INITIAL SETUP:
- Take out the box contents one by one.
- Remove all the packaging materials from the Canon printer and place the printer on a flat surface.
- Connect the power cable to the printer’s rear side and the power supply.
- Press the power button firmly to turn on the printer.
- Use the printer buttons to check the on-screen menus and press the OK button.
- Install the two ink cartridges into their respective slots one by one and close the locks.
- Wait patiently for a few minutes so that the ink cartridges install completely.
- Use the control panel buttons to choose the language of your choice and press the OK button.
- As it is a non-touch display, use the dedicated buttons to perform all the printer functions.
- So, this was all about unboxing and the initial setup of your printer.
- Use your computer to finish the ij Start Canon Ts5300 setup.
LOADING OF PAPER:
- Arrange a stack of paper.
- Ensure that the paper is not folded from the sides, as this might lead to a paper jam.
- Gently open the input tray.
- Slide down the paper into the input tray,
- Adjust the paper guides so that the paper sits firmly inside the paper tray.
- Take a test print to check the print quality of your Canon Pixma TS5300 printer.
DRIVER DOWNLOAD STEPS:
- Turn on your computer and open the default web browser.
- Go to the printer’s support page.
- Click on Drivers and Downloads.
- Scroll down the page, select the OS version, and click on Drivers.
- Download the necessary drivers and finish off the downloading process.
DRIVER INSTALLATION STEPS:
- In case you have followed the above driver downloading step, then continue with the below steps.
- Go to the Downloads folder, where you can find your downloaded driver.
- Double-click on it to start the installation process.
- In the setup wizard, click Start Setup.
- Read the Licence agreement and agree to it.
- Complete the driver installation process.
DRIVER INSTALLATION – CD-ROM METHOD:
- Insert the CD-ROM into the CD drive.
- The CD menu runs automatically. If it doesn’t start by itself, then click Start and then click Run.
- Browse through the CD-ROM drive, click Autorun.exe, and tap Open.
- In the run dialog box, click OK.
- In the CD menu, click Install Printer Driver to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is done, Choose either the wired (USB setup) or wireless connection (Wi-Fi setup) method to establish the connection between the Canon printer and your computer.
- As the last step, check whether the printer is able to perform the print commands from your computer.
- So, this was all about the ij Start Canon Pixma TS5300 printer setup.
- We hope that the above content would have helped you in setting up the printer in an easy way and complete the ij Start Canon Ts5300 setup.