How To Configure Ij Start Canon Ts3350 Setup?
The Canon Pixma TS3350 printer is affordable, compact, and offers seamless wireless printing. The printer is user-friendly with a 1.5” touchscreen and a wide range of options to choose from. The multi-function printer also supports mobile printing options, such as AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android). Keep reading this page to know how to configure IJ Start Canon Ts3350 setup.
INCLUDED ITEMS IN THE CARTON:
- The Canon Pixma TS3350 printer
- Ink cartridges (2)
- Canon installation CD for Windows
- Product and Safety Guide
- Getting Started Guide
- Take out the Canon printer from the carton.
- Ensure that you place the printer on a flat surface, closer to the computer.
- Peel off the protective tapes surrounding the printer body & discard them.
- Open the front cover of the printer and dispose of the orange material and the protective tape present inside. Close the cover.
- Unpack the power cord from the printer.
- Connect the cord to the main power source and to the back end of the printer.
- On the TS3350 printer control panel, press the Power button to turn it on.
- Open the front cover again (to install the FINE ink cartridges).
- Unpack the FINE ink cartridges from the cartridge container.
- Peel off the protective tape from the bottom of the printer.
- Place the cartridge into the respective cartridge slot and push it until you hear the click sound.
- Repeat the previous step for the other FINE ink cartridge; close the cover of the printer.
- Open the paper support tray from the printer.
- Slide the paper guide to the extreme left of the tray.
- Place a paper stack inside and adjust the paper guide to the sides of the paper (Make sure to fan out the pages before keeping the stack inside the printer).
- Pull the paper output tray from the front of the printer.
- Open the paper tray extension. Keep reading this page to know how to configure IJ Start Canon Ts3350 setup.
The hardware setup for the Canon Pixma TS3350 printer is complete.
- If you have a Windows computer, the software setup process is simple.
- Place the installation CD into the CD/DVD drive of your computer.
- Once the installer window opens, follow the commands on the screen and complete the setup process.
Since Mac computers do not support a CD drive, it is advised to download the driver and install it manually.
Download the driver
- Open the support page for the Canon Pixma TS3350 printer.
- Click the Drivers, Manuals & Firmware tab.
- Select the operating system from the drop-down list.
- Choose your language.
- Once the support page refreshes, select an appropriate printer driver and click the Download button next to it.
Install the driver
- Run the downloaded driver on your computer.
- Ensure not to connect the printer to the computer yet.
- Once the installer opens, follow the commands on the screen.
- When the connection screen opens, select the method of connection you want for the Canon Pixma TS3350 printer.
You have now successfully finished the IJ Start Canon Ts3350 setup.