There are four easy-install mobile applications under the spotlight of Canon’s Printers & Scanners category. They are Canon printing app, EFI Print me app, Direct Print & Scan for mobile and Uniflow Secure mobile printing apps. The recently included apps in the start Canon App store talks more about how useful it is. Let us see how to download, install and use these apps for Printing and Scanning functions effectively. Canon Camera Connect and Canon Inkjet/Selphy are the apps that are introduced in the App store. The Camera Connect is an integrated app that connects your mobile device to any of the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth-enabled Canon camera or video recorder. It supports both Android and iOS mobile operating systems. You can not only transfer the photos or videos that you shoot using the app but control your camera as well. Canon Inkjet/Selphy is a print and scan app specifically launched exclusively for PIXMA, MAXIFY and SELPHY printers in Canon. This app ensures your comfortability in printing and scanning from anywhere in your home or home office. This app can also be used to print from the printers that support Print plugins in Android and Apple’s AirPrint feature. Apart from printing and scanning, you can also set up the wireless network and register your Canon printer within a jiffy by using this app. Usually, to print using a mobile app, we search for instructions and may not spend time reading through what benefits the app can bring to us. Maybe, now, I learned something about these two apps. Hope it helps you as well.
Here we go with the instructions to print from the Camera Connect app
- Check if the app is compatible with your camera and the mobile device.
- The app supports transfers and prints if you have a Canon Digital camera, such as Powershot point, the EOS M2 and the EOS 70D & 6D.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi feature on your Camera. Download the app from Apple’s App Store or Google Play Store.
- Launch the app and from the Home screen of the app, observe Images on camera, Remote shooting, and Camera settings. reach our experts to know more about Start Canon App Store.
- Now, you can tap on the Images, select and share the picture to your mobile phone via Wi-Fi.
- You cannot print from the Camera Connect App, but you can download the Canon Inkjet/Selphy app on your mobile phone.
How to print using the Canon Inkjet/Selphy app from your Android or iOS device?
- Go to the App Store on your iOS device or the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- From the Home Screen of the app, view Document Print and Photo Print options.
- Tap the option whichever you wish to proceed.
- Before proceeding with the Print option, ensure that your printer is registered on the network. i.e., the printer and the mobile device should rely on the same wireless network.
- Now, select the document or photo from your mobile device as suggested by the Canon Inkjet/Selphy app and tap the Print option. Just dial us to know more about Start Canon App Store.