IJ Scanner Utility Canon
IJ Scan Utility or IJ Printer Utility is an application developed by Canon for making the print/scan job easier. The IJ Scanner Utility Canon enables you to scan photos and documents to your computer operating on Windows or Mac. The utility automatically saves the scanned data to a preset folder and allows you to browse through the folders of your computer, extract text from documents, and attach files to an email. The IJ Printer Utility program enables you to maintain the printer and manage its settings. The IJ Printer Utility helps you to perform an automatic printhead cleaning, print a test page, retrieve the ink level information, choose cartridges, manage the printer’s operating noise, and modify the print custom settings. To get the best out of these utilities, keep them updated. The latest version of the Utility can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s site.
Canon IJ Scan Utility
Scanner Software Download
The IJ Scan Utility Scanner software usually gets installed along with the MP Driver. If it is not installed, download it separately from the manufacturer’s site
- Go to the manufacturer site and open the Support section.
- Provide the correct model.
- Choose the version of your operating system from the Operating system drop-down menu.
- Click Software and select the IJ Scan Utility software.
- Select Download. The Canon IJ scan utility scanner software download file will automatically save to a storage location on your computer.
- If your computer runs on Windows OS, the file will be saved with.exe extension.
- If your computer runs on Mac, perform the steps below.
- Locate the .PKG file. Mount the .pkg file on the Disk image.
- Give a double-click on the mounted image.
- Look for the packaged file in the folder that opens.
- Double-click the file to begin the IJ scanner utility canon installation.
Canon IJ Network Scan Utility Software Download
The IJ Network Scan Utility software enables you to configure the settings for the network setup of your Canon printer. The software includes Windows Firewall exemption to connect the printer to the Internet without any blocks.
- You can use the installation disc to install the driver. The Canon IJ Network Scan Utility Software gets installed along with the driver.
- If the software does not install, you can download it from the manufacturer’s site.
- Go to the support section on the manufacturer’s site and provide the printer model.
- Click the Software option and select Canon IJ Network Scan Utility.
- Download the software.
- Open the Downloads folder and locate the downloaded file. Install the ij scanner utility canon.
Canon IJ scan utility not showing the scanner
Refer to the steps given below to fix the problem. Before proceeding with the steps, check if the printer is correctly connected to the computer.
- Click the Start menu and select the Settings option.
- Choose Devices and then click Printers & Scanners. Get in touch with our experts to get easy Canon IJ scan utility scanner software downloading steps.
- Disable the Let Windows manage my default printer option.
- Reinstall the drivers. Check if the issue is resolved.
- If the issue is not resolved, open the System Preferences window and open the Printers and Scanners folder.
- Select the printer’s name and make sure the correct model is displayed. Dial to our Toll-Free number to know more about IJ Scanner Utility Canon.