Canon Ij Scan Utility 188.8.131.52
Canon IJ Scan Utility is a scanner tool used to perform the scanning operations on a Canon printer remotely from a computer. The Canon IJ Scan Utility 184.108.40.206 is the latest version released in the year 2015. This utility is supported for both Windows and Mac Operating Systems. To know how to download and run the Canon IJ Scan Utility 220.127.116.11 on your Windows computer, keep reading the instructions below.
- On your Windows computer, close all the running programs and open the default browser after ensuring that you have a stable Internet connection.
- Visit the official Canon site and enter your printer’s model number in the search panel.
- Click on your printer’s model number from the search result and click the Drivers & Downloads tab.
- Select your OS version from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Move to the Drivers tab and locate the MP Drivers from the displayed list.
- Select the MP Drivers package and click the Download button.
- In the pop-up window, select a file location and click the Save button to save the file to your computer.
- Open the Downloads folder and select the MP Drivers package.
- Double-click the installer to begin the installation.
- If the User Account Control window prompts, click the Yes button to allow the utility to make changes to your computer.
- Carry out the on-screen prompts and complete the installation.
- Next, click the Start menu and select All Apps à Canon Utilities à IJ Scan Utility.
- If you cannot access the IJ Scan Utility, type it in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
Steps to install the Canon IJ Scan Utility 18.104.22.168 on your Mac:
- On your Mac, launch the default browser and visit the official Canon site.
- Enter your printer’s model number in the search panel and click the Go button.
- Click the Drivers & Downloads tab and choose your macOS and its version from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Under the Drivers tab, select the TWAIN or ICA driver and click the Select button.
- Click on Download and wait until the download is completed.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on the desktop.
- Open the created disk image to begin the driver installation.
- If prompted, enter your Mac administrator password in the required fields and click Continue.
- After completing the installation, open the Applications folder and select the Canon Utilities folder.
- Select the J Scan Utility folder and double-click Canon IJ Scan Utility 22.214.171.124.
- Try scanning a document using the Canon IJ Scan Utility to verify the scan functionality.