Canon IJ Printer Utility
The Canon IJ Printer Utility can maintain or customize the settings for your network connected Canon printer. Functions such as ink level information, cleaning, ink cartridge settings, and test print can be performed using the IJ Printer Utility. It allows you to print or scan photos and documents using the Canon printers quickly. Set up the printer utility, and it can be launched to monitor the print jobs and ink level on your Canon printer.
Canon IJ Printer
The Canon IJ Printer Utility software can be downloaded from the web. Choose your printer model, and you can download the IJ Printer Utility. After downloading the IJ Printer Utility, install it on your computer. It enables us to perform scanning and printing quickly on your Canon printer. Try performing print or scan function once the Canon IJ Printer Utility download and installation process has completed properly.
Canon IJ Printer Utility Download Windows
- Turn On your Canon printer and computer.
- The the Canon IJ Printer Utility download windows can be done from the link given on our website.
- Choose your printer model and click Download Canon Printer Utility.
- Go to the Downloads folder and run the setup file to install the IJ Canon Printer Utility.
- To launch the IJ Printer Utility, select the Start menu.
- Choose All Apps and select Printers and Devices.
- Click the Utility tab.
- Select the Canon IJ Print Utility.
- The print utility will enable you to print photos and documents.
Canon IJ Printer Utility Download Mac
- Switch On the Canon printer to run the IJ Canon Printer Utility.
- Turn On your Mac computer and prepare it for launching IJ Start Canon Utility.
- On your Macintosh computer, click the Apple menu.
- Depending on the Mac version of your computer, opt Printers and Scanners or Print and Scan option.
- Search for your printer name from the list of printers displayed.
- Click Options and Supplies.
- Select the Utility tab and click Open Printer Utility.
- If the Utility tab does not come into sight after selecting Options and Supplies that shows you are using AirPrint.
- The Canon IJ Printer Utility download MAC can be done from the link given on our website, if you seem to be using AirPrint drivers.
- Enter your printer model in the search tab and click Go.
- Select Drivers and Downloads scroll down until you find your printer Utility drivers and choose Download.
- Install the latest IJ Canon Utility printer software and remove your printer model from the Print and Scan option list.
- Re-add your printer by choosing the plus sign and select your printer model. Click Add.
- The Driver Version number will be displayed as 2.0 if you are using the AirPrint drivers.
- If you are using the Canon IJ Printer Utility driver, the version number will be shown similar to 184.108.40.206 series.