IJ Start Canon Utilities
IJ Scan Utility or IJ Printer Utility is an application developed by Canon for making the print/scan job easier. The IJ Scan Utility enables you to scan photos and documents to your computer operating on Windows or Mac. The utility automatically saves the scanned data to a preset folder and allows you to browse through the folders of your computer, extract text from documents, and attach files to an email.
Canon IJ setup
The Canon IJ setup is easy as distinct icons for each setting is displayed on the home screen of the utility. Once the IJ Scan Utility is installed, open it and do the required settings. To know more about IJ start Canon setup process just reach our experts.
Once you launch the utility, product name displays on the top. Make sure the correct printer or scanner is shown. You can change the product name. If you are using a network-connected printer, choose the device that is named with NETWORK.
The Auto feature enables you to perform a quick scan and save the scanned data to a computer.Choose between the Photo and Document icons depending on what you want to scan.
The Stitch option can be used when you are about to scan an image larger than the platen. The right and left portion of the image will be scanned separately and then combined to form the original image.
Using the Scan Gear menu, you can make changes to the scan settings.The Settings feature will help you specify the settings for the particular scan job you are doing.
What is Canon IJ Network Scan Utility ?
The Canon IJ Network Scan Utility program enables you to configure the network settings for IJ Canon Start network-enabled printer. You can connect the printer to a network after completing the IJ start Canon setup process, share it among different computers, and scan images to a computer. It is to be noted that, although the printer can be shared among various computers, multiple users cannot scan at the same time. Also, the scanning time via a network is longer compared to scanning via USB.
IJ Scan Utility/Canon IJ Scan Utility
The Canon IJ Scan Utility has the Auto scan feature which enables the printer or scanner to automatically detect the type of item placed on the platen glass or the Automatic Document Feeder and scan accordingly.
Make sure your printer or scanner is turned on and in the ready state.Place the document on the platen. Make sure the printed side of the document faces the platen.
Open the Canon IJ Scan Utility and click on the Settings tab. Choose the Settings(Auto Scan) option to specify the folder in which you want to save the scanned data.
Return to the IJ Scan Utility home screen and select the Auto icon option. The printer or scanner will start scanning your document.
The scanned image will be saved automatically in the folder.
IJ Scan Utility download
The IJ scan utility is added to the MP Driver package. It is supported on both the Windows and Mac operating systems. Installing MP Driver
- Go to the manufacturer’s site, find the MP driver for your printer, and download it.
- Open the Downloads folder, find the file (.dmg or .exe), and double-click it to begin the installation. Just dial to our Toll-Free number to get instant IJ start Canon setup related assistance.
Launching the IJ Scan Utility:
You can find the Utility option under the All Apps section.
Open Search Charm and search for IJ Scan Utility.
Click Start and select All Programs. Locate the Canon Utilities option and click it. Select IJ Scan Utility and open it.
IJ Scan Utility Windows 10
- e Scan Utility gets installed along with the printer driver. If the software doesn’t download, perform the steps below.
- Open the manufacturer site and enter the printer model.
- Choose your operating system and the correct version from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Software option and select the Canon IJ Scan Utility software.
- Select Download. The file will automatically save to a location on your computer.
- If you are a Windows 10 user, the file will be saved with the .exe extension.
- Double-click the file to start the installation.
- Once the software is installed, click the Start menu and select the All Apps option.
- Go to the Canon Utilities section and select IJ Scan Utility.
- Place the document/photo you want to scan on the platen glass.
- Click the Settings icon to make changes to the scan settings.
- Select the Document or Photo icon depending on what you have loaded on the platen glass.
- The document/photo will be scanned and sent to your folder. Reach us to know more about IJ Canon Start.
Canon IJ Scan
The Canon IJ Scan Utility installs along with the driver for your scanner or printer. As discussed above, for Mac OS, the driver will be saved as .dmg. Run the setup file to install it.Call Now
Go to Finder and open the Go menu.Select the Applications option. A list of all the applications installed on your computer will be displayed.
Give a double-click on the Canon Utilities option. Once it opens, select the Canon IJ Scan Utility folder.Now click the Canon IJ Scan Utility2 icon to open the IJ start Canon utility.
Now place a document on the platen.Use the Settings menu on the Utility screen to make changes to the scan settings.
Select Document. The document will be scanned, and the scanned data will be sent to the specified folder.
Canon IJ Scan Utility Mac High Sierra
The Canon IJ Scan Utility is supported on the Mac High Sierra operating system. The instructions for installing the IJ scan utility and running it is given below. Just dial us to get quick IJ Canon start related informations.
- If you have installed the printer or scanner driver, check if it includes the Canon IJ Scan Utility.
- If the Utility is not installed, go to the manufacturer’s site and enter your printer model. Go to the Software section and select the IJ Scan Utility software.
- Locate the Downloaded file and double-click it. Mount the file on the Disk image.
- Now give a double-click on the Mounted Image. Look for the packaged file in the folder that opens and then click the file twice to begin the installation. To know more about IJ start Canon setup processjust reach us.
Canon IJ Scan Utility App
The Canon IJ Scan Utility enables to scan the documents, photos, and other items conveniently. Just click on the icon in the Canon IJ Scan Utility main screen to complete the various process involved.
- To scan, tap the Auto option in the IJ Scan Utility app.
- Click the Photo icon to scan the photos and edit with suitable settings.
- To sharpen a text in a magazine or document to get better readability, click the Documents icon. Reach our experts to know more about Canon IJ Scan Utility App.
- Tap the Custom icon to customize the file name, data format, destination folder to save the file, appearance settings, paper size, resolution, and other scan options.
- To scan an item larger than the platen, scan the right and left halves of the item separately and merge into one file with the Stitch option.
- Use the Scan Gear option to perform image correction and color adjustments.
IJ Scan Utility Download Deutsch
- Go to the manufacturer’s site and enter your printer model in the search bar.
- Tap the Go icon.
- Under the Driver & Downloads tab, choose your operating system and version from the drop-down list.
- Locate the MP Drivers for your system in the Drivers tab.
- Click the Select button.
- Tap the Download option because the IJ Scan Utility is included in the MP drivers package. To get instant IJ start Canon setup related assistance just reach us.
- Locate the downloaded file on your PC and run the file.
- Complete the installation.
- Open the IJ Scan Utility application and click the Settings tab.
- Change the language to Deutsch to use the IJ Scan utility application in that language.
Canon IJ Network Tool
IJ Network Tool is a utility that permits you to display and modify your Canon machine network settings. Canon IJ Network tool is installed when the canon machine is set up. Follow the steps provided here to set up and download the IJ Network ToolCall Now
Make sure you have the necessary equipment like LAN cable or an access point.
Do not start the IJ Network Tool when the Canon machine is printing.
Do not print or scan when the IJ Network Tool is running.If any firewall or security software is running on your computer, a warning message may appear as Canon software is attempting to access the network. Just dial us to get quick IJ start Canon setup assistance.
Disable the firewall or security network while running the IJ Network tool or allow the Canon Software to access the network
Canon IJ Network Tool Download
- Browse the manufacturer site and enter your Canon machine name in the search box.
- Choose the Series and Model from the drop-down list.
- Tap the Documents drop-down list and choose the Driver, Software & Firmware.
- Click the + icon near the Downloads menu.
- Select your machine operating system and the version.
- Locate and click the IJ Network tool from the search list.
- Take a glance at the outline, update history, system requirements, caution, setup instruction, file information, and disclaimer on the download page.
- Tap the Download icon to start the Canon IJ Network tool downloading process.
Canon IJ Network Tool Download Mac
- Visit the manufacturer site and key your printer model in the search space.
- Select the Canon machine series and model from the drop-down list.
- Choose the Driver, Software, and Firmware in the documents option.
- Select your Mac model name and the operating version.
- Find the IJ Network tool in the list of the available search result and tap it.
- Click on the Download icon on the next page.
- Find the downloaded file in the browser download folder.
- Open the Setup file and install it on your Mac Computer. Get in touch with us to know more about IJ start Canon setup process.
Canon IJ Network Tool Update Download
- Type the name of your canon machine in the search space and search in the manufacturer site.
- Tap the Driver & Downloads tab.
- Tap the Software tab and click the Select option next to the list on the IJ Network tool.
- Tap the Download option to download the updated driver.
- Open the downloaded file to install the IJ Network Tool.
- Double-tap the Canon IJ Network Tool shortcut icon on your desktop. Just dial us to get instant IJ Canon Start related assistance.
Canon IJ Printer Utility
You can manage the printer settings, get ink level information, and run cleaning functions using the Canon IJ Printer Utility on your computer.Uses of the IJ Printer Utility applications are:Call Now
To clear the printhead clogs and avoid print smudges in the cleaning process and To inspect the printhead condition and change its position in test printing. For more IJ start Canon setup help just reach us.
For Power Usage
To check and modify the Canon printer power usage in the power settings.To check the ink levels in the ink level information.
To choose which cartridge to be used in the Ink Cartridge settings. To modify the printer’s operating noise in the Quiet settings.
For Print Settings
To modify the printer settings in the Custom settings as per the print job.
Canon IJ Printer Utility Windows 10
- Open the manufacturer’s site and enter your Canon printer model in the search box.
- Click the Drivers & Downloads option.
- Choose your PC operating system as Windows 10.
- Click the Download button near the search listing.
- Open the downloaded file and install it on your system.
- Tap the System preferences icon and choose the Print & Scan option.
- Choose the printer from the list and click Options & Supplies.
- Tap Open Printer Utility in the Utility option to launch Canon IJ Printer Utility.
Canon IJ Printer Utility High Sierra
- Power On the Canon printer to initiate the IJ Start Canon Utility.
- Turn On your Mac computer and prepare for launching Canon IJ Start Utility.
- On your Macintosh computer, go to the Apple menu.
Depending on the OS version of your computer, choose one of the below:
- Printers and Scanners
- Print and Scan
- Print and Fax
- Search for your printer from the list displayed.
- Click Options and Supplies.
- Choose the Utility tab and click Open Printer Utility.
- For instance, if the Canon IJ Printer Utility tab does not come into sight after selecting Options and Supplies that indicates you are using AirPrint.
- Download the IJ Canon Utility drivers from this website, if you seem to be using AirPrint drivers.
- Enter your printer model in the search tab and select Go.
- Choose Drivers and Downloads scroll down until you find your printer drivers and click Download.
- Install the new IJ Start Canon setup and delete your printer model from the Printers and Scanners list.
- Re-add your printer by clicking the plus sign and select your printer model. Click Add.
- The Driver Version number will be displayed as 2.0 if you are using the AirPrint drivers.
- If you are using the Canon IJ Start Utility driver, the version number will be displayed similar to 22.214.171.124 series.
Canon IJ Printer Utility Mac OS X
- To configure Canon IJ Setup MAC OS X, open the Canon IJ Start utility.
- Power ON the computer and printer for obtaining the Canon IJ Setup.
- Establish a connection between your Macintosh computer and printer.
- Click the Apple menu and open Applications.
- Double-click on the Printer Setup Utility option to open Printer List.
- Choose the printer name you are using, and select Canon IJ Printer Utility in the toolbar.
- Click your printer name and select Maintenance.
- The IJ Start Canon setup printer utility is successfully launched.
Canon IJ Status Monitor Download
The Canon IJ Status Monitor is a software application that is installed automatically during the IJ Canon Start driver download. All the updates and notifications can be checked with the help of the Canon IJ Status Monitor. The Status monitor will indicate the errors caused and the instructions to overcome those errors. It enables us to perform real-time tracking of jobs in the print queue.
How to launch the Canon IJ Status Monitor ?
- Press the Turn On button to switch on the printer.
- On your computer, download the Canon Printer Utility and perform the Canon IJ Setup.
- Print a document, and the Canon IJ Status Monitor will automatically launch on your computer.
- Press Windows key and R simultaneously to open the Run box.
- Enter Control Printers and select OK.
- Right-click on your printer name and choose Printer Properties from the scroll down options.
- Click the Maintenance tab and choose Start Status Monitor.
- You can view the status of the ink level and other information about your printer on it.
Canon IJ Status Monitor Mac
The Canon IJ Status Monitor gives you pictorial representation and messages about the printer status. If a problem occurs, it is immediately indicated on the status monitor. Some of the icons displayed in IJ Status Monitor are given below.
- It indicates that there is an operation error.
- It indicates a warning. For further IJ start Canon setup related process reach our team.
- It indicates a notice about some updates or any other information.
Follow the indications, and act accordingly. The Canon IJ Status Monitor will be automatically launched in the Windows and Mac OS.
Canon IJ Status Monitor in Mac
- When you begin to print a document, the Canon IJ Status monitor will launch automatically.
- Go to the Apple menu and click System Preferences.
- Choose the Print and Fax option from System Preferences.
- Select your printer name and click Options and Supplies.
- Click Maintenance and select Start Status Monitor.
- The Status Monitor will be launched, and you can view the information about your Canon printer. Use our Toll-Free number to get quick IJ Canon start related guidance.
How to display the Canon IJ Status Monitor ?
The Canon IJ Setup requires printer utility software, and it enables IJ Status Monitor on your computer. The Canon IJ Status Monitor is an application which is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS. The status monitor will display the information and notifications for your Canon printer.
- The Canon IJ Status Monitor will be automatically launched while installing the printer utility.
- Go to the Printers and Scanners option and choose your printer name.
- Click the Maintenance tab and select the Start Status Monitor.
Canon IJ Scan Utility Not Working
The Canon IJ Scan Utility might not work due to an error. Perform the troubleshooting steps given below to resolve this error.
- Go to the Printers and Scanner option and click on your printer name.
- Click the Utility tab on the toolbar.
- Uninstall the Canon IJ Scan Utility software and download the current version from the web.
- Install the Canon IJ Scan Utility.
- Remove your printer name and click the plus sign to re-add your printer.
- Try performing the Scan function. Reach us to know more about IJ start Canon setup process.